EMA GPR concrete surveys utilizes ground penetrating radar (GPR) to see through asphalt and concrete structures and detect subsurface objects such as rebar, pipes, post tension cables, electrical conduits and voids. Concrete GPR scanning technology also provides 2 dimensional and 3D subsurface reflections which are used to determine the condition and thickness of the material examined. Our professional technicians use detailed mapping diagrams to provide reliable real-time data for clients who need to evaluate, cut out or core drill through concrete structures. This non destructive evaluation of concrete will preserve the structural integrity of the building by locating and preventing damage to post tension cables and reinforcing steel.
- Locate rebar in the subsurface of concrete using GPR scanning.
- Post-Tension Cable locating and mapping
- Conduit locating (using both GPR and EMF detector)
- Concrete inspection – locate metallic and non-metallic targets in walls, floors, ceilings etc.
- Structure inspection – bridges, monuments, walls, towers, tunnels, balconies, garages, decks
- Measure slab thickness using GPR scanning.
- Void location.
- Best in the industry, detailed scanning reports with post processed images are provided within 3 days of scanning.
- We only use the best technology available in the market for accurate target location.
- Both day rate and contract rates are available.
- We are available to work regular hours as well as after hours and weekends with prior scheduling.
- We will provide you with samples of our past work so you can make an informed decision when you pick us.
- Last, but not the least, for peace of mind, knowing that you are well-informed with our scanned information prior to drilling or cutting concrete.